Jump to content

Rockford Fosgate pps8-8


classic100%

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been hearing how loud and clean the Rockford pps8-8 for the pass year, but have not heard them myself are they any good?

My original plan was to use Beyma 8mi100, but I now have a child and don't see it responsible spending that much money on a hobby.

Can these Rockford compare with the Beyma in loudness or clarity or both?

Posted

Beyma is the shit

Hard to compare much to them

Well I guess a lot to compare on their service side or lack there of

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Posted

I have the punch pro 6.5 mids and tweets. running them off a t400.4, ive met up with a few people in Oregon at a comp and they liked the way they sounded. a few songs I have there is sounds like water, thunder, someone pouring a drink into a cup. after messing around with my eq and cross over points I was able to get those sound to sound realistic. my brother in law was riding with me one day and he was looking around, when I asked him what he was looking for he said he though he heard a drink spilling. I reset the song and told him it was the song and he was amazed. my brother had a similar reaction. it almost sounds like someone was pouring a cup of gin on my dash.

personally I like them a lot, real loud clean sounding specially for being pro audio speakers the sq is still nice. the rated freq range is 100%correct to, they don't like going below 80hz.

pending what your looking for a component set might be better. you will get a better sq and freq range from them then pro audio speakers. if you don't have a good way to xover the speakers you would need a component set for sure since they come with xovers but if you really want pro audio then you cant go wrong with the punch pro line.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1822 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...