24 Tantric Sounds 15s/ 48 10s rebuild

Damn this thing is nutz!! Definatly following. Great work on all the reinforcing, looks beefy as all hell lol! Yes that mids and highs amp in the tailgate.......I've always wanted to do that :(..........I'm glad I'm not the only one who has thought of it :) Love me a diesel build!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Shit hank I need to here this lol. I bought some wood from you via kyle a while back lol. Still have 4 pieces actually. I HAVE to here this when your subs come back lol. Im only 30 mins from you at home and im in laffy everyday for work lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Shit hank I need to here this lol. I bought some wood from you via kyle a while back lol. Still have 4 pieces actually. I HAVE to here this when your subs come back lol. Im only 30 mins from you at home and im in laffy everyday for work lol.

well once its done feel free to get ahold of me

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

I like this much better than the tens

unfortunetly ill have A LOT more money wrapped into this one.....

perhaps this one will stay for longer than a few months? lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I like this much better than the tens

unfortunetly ill have A LOT more money wrapped into this one.....

perhaps this one will stay for longer than a few months? lol

yes im done with audio after i finish this. i wont be doing anymore audio projects im over the people in audio and how many turds there are now. so im gonna build this. take it to a hand full of big events a year and be done with it. i cant sell the truck because nobody can afford it. so im stuck with it so im just putting as much stuff in it as i can and just leaving it.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Archived