2015 F-150 anyone? Pictures added

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Aluminum alloy body...good luck with repairs on that one

That is my biggest concern, but it will help with rust in the states where salt is used heavily. From what I have read is that it the same aluminum that military humvee are made with. Don't know that it is true yet or not, but that would be nice for the typical dings and dents that the bed would see. It's not going to dent nearly as easy as a steel bed.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I like it

That so far seems to be the general consensus, regardless if you're a ford fan or not. It's a really nice looking vehicle. My uncle says to me when I showed him, "By God damn, I be needed to get me one of those there sumbitches" lol He has bought nothing but dodges all his life.

My lease on my 2013 F150 is up in 2016 and I plan to switch to it as long as the kinks are worked out by then. I figure it should be in the second or third overhaul by then. I love the front end on the 15.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I am not sure what it is, if it is the headlights or what, just something seems slightly off on the truck. Overall I would say I like it, but something seems off.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Looks great to me. I'm curious about their new 2.7 Ecoboost that their bringing out as well for it. If only I could afford a new truck...

Archived