Jump to content

2015 F-150 anyone? Pictures added


Recommended Posts

Posted

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Posted

Aluminum alloy body...good luck with repairs on that one

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

Aluminum alloy body...good luck with repairs on that one

That is my biggest concern, but it will help with rust in the states where salt is used heavily. From what I have read is that it the same aluminum that military humvee are made with. Don't know that it is true yet or not, but that would be nice for the typical dings and dents that the bed would see. It's not going to dent nearly as easy as a steel bed.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Posted

I like it

That so far seems to be the general consensus, regardless if you're a ford fan or not. It's a really nice looking vehicle. My uncle says to me when I showed him, "By God damn, I be needed to get me one of those there sumbitches" lol He has bought nothing but dodges all his life.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Posted

honestly its way better looking than that ugly piece of shit thats been driving around for the last 6 years.... in my opinion

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

I agree last few years were ugly they look badass now I like them

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

I am not sure what it is, if it is the headlights or what, just something seems slightly off on the truck. Overall I would say I like it, but something seems off.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

Looks great to me. I'm curious about their new 2.7 Ecoboost that their bringing out as well for it. If only I could afford a new truck...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 420 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...