2015 F-150 anyone? Pictures added

The hood and the front end remind me a lot of the tundra's. I'm not a ford guy, but it is a good lookin truck.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Looks great to me. I'm curious about their new 2.7 Ecoboost that their bringing out as well for it. If only I could afford a new truck...

Excited about that one as well. 2.7 Ecoboost in a RCSB 2wd could make for a great fuel saver as a DD, especially for a lot of highway driving.

I like this generation. Lot better than the 97-03(other than the S'crews and lightnings) and the 04-08. The 9-14's are nice though.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

The new F-150 will be a lot better truck than the current one. The aluminum alloy body saves about 700 lbs, and with a more rigid frame they say it will tow and haul more. How much more is what I'm wondering.

The hood and the front end remind me a lot of the tundra's. I'm not a ford guy, but it is a good lookin truck.

Another guy on another forum I read said the same thing, I just don't see it.

toyota_zpsc524ab85.jpg

ford_zps741a020e.jpg

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

The grilles are the same general shape

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

LED headlights. LEDs everywhere. Aluminum body. New 2.7 v6 ecoboost. Remote open tail gate. 360* camera. 110 outlets. 8" touch screen.

I think they did a great job. Id love to have one.

Still hoping for a gen 3 lightning....

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

Good looking truck but i can definitely do without a "Remote Open Tailgate". Just something else to break....

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

LED headlights. LEDs everywhere. Aluminum body. New 2.7 v6 ecoboost. Remote open tail gate. 360* camera. 110 outlets. 8" touch screen.

I think they did a great job. Id love to have one.

Still hoping for a gen 3 lightning....

They have the new Tremor. Not really a lightning, RCSB but 4wd and 4.10's... lower it and you could have a CRAZY hard launching street truck.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived