Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Does Digital Designs still recone?


M3RCURI

Recommended Posts

Posted

What's up guys,

I got a quick question. I have an old dd2512 that needs a recone. I've reconed as sub's before and even built some hybrids. I was wondering if dd still reconed sub's as is rather just have them do it if price was right. I've tried contacting them directly but never get a reply. I know they used to do it. Does anyone have any info or contacts?

If not, does anyone know where I can get a complete drop in? I have 2matching subs so I'd prefer dd parts so theyd match. Not lookn to build a Frankenstein from scratch.

Thanks in advance

Posted

Im pretty sure you do, you need to goto their site and create an RMA ticket for the woofer. They will then respond with instructions such as putting the woofer in the oem shipping box, righting the RMA number on it and shipping it to dd

 

 

Posted

Yea, it does not matter if it is a older sub, it will ask you for the model series and the generation such as a d, c, g, h,i, etc which is ruffly when it was made.

You will have to wait to get a reply from them once the rma info is filled out and emailed to them. may take a couple days.

Normally if you dont have the origional packaging they will still accept the package, however be prepaid to pay something like $18 for new packaging when they ship the woofer back to you, plus actual shipping charges.

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1761 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...