who cares about the price seriously this is his daily pounder and imo hes doing big things with it , bought the right equipment obviously has a decent box, and hes crackin numbers off which dont matter anyhow that most of you whom are talking will never touch.

he's one of the only youtubers who can actually say, "I shattered my windshield"

This is mikes third windsheild, the seals still good on it so he dont wanan replace it even tho its cracked....Last i talked to him he was doing 155+ , and is looking for a woofer for a spl/db drag set up rather than bass race 150 like he does now. He can have vairable tunning i beleive 28 or so and 36 and he also has two HUGE custom build aero ports for the spl box hes workin on. These ports are massive. Also he just replaced the hatch, the roof is split...tons of hushmat and expanding foam..hes a really cool guy and sure does know his shit

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

This is mikes third windsheild, the seals still good on it so he dont wanan replace it even tho its cracked....Last i talked to him he was doing 155+ , and is looking for a woofer for a spl/db drag set up rather than bass race 150 like he does now. He can have vairable tunning i beleive 28 or so and 36 and he also has two HUGE custom build aero ports for the spl box hes workin on. These ports are massive. Also he just replaced the hatch, the roof is split...tons of hushmat and expanding foam..hes a really cool guy and sure does know his shit

Yeah and the crazy thing about it hes olny runnin 1 0 gauge wire to the back to his other batts! :blink: still dosent drop below 12.3

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

he also taught me a secret tuning formula thats why he is so loud on the lows. and thats how i got my crx to play 34hz and do 150's thats unheard of for crx's to play that low. the man is a genius

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

i'm surprised the windshield didnt completely crack (unless it already has) u can see its got em all over

i bet ssaudio could wall that better and achieve higher #'s

i saw that too.....i thought that was pretty funny... :lol::lol: thats crazy!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

im trying to get hime to help me design a box for 4 LV518s powered by the 4 sundown 3000Ds that should get me a 155+

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841