Which XS Power batt and how many would be best for this setup.

175.4? I'm doing 250 per speaker now, well I only have 4x 6" crescendos in my car, tweeters are still out of stock and haven't ordered more yet but my plan is to have the 6" on 250 rms each, 10" on 500 rms each and the tweeters on 80 rms each so i'm looking at 3320 rms for 12 crescendos. The 8 AWG is only temp. on my stock electrical.

i happen to think the DC 175.4 is too much for the pwx 6.. though you dont need much power to get the pwx 6 loud.. we happen to be running them with 85-100 watts rms and they over power a re xxx with a bc 3500 by a bit.. you really have no idea what your getting yourself into.. read then when you think you got it down read some more

i happen to think the DC 175.4 is too much for the pwx 6.. though you dont need much power to get the pwx 6 loud.. we happen to be running them with 85-100 watts rms and they over power a re xxx with a bc 3500 by a bit.. you really have no idea what your getting yourself into.. read then when you think you got it down read some more

Wow, I thought you were talking about 175 watts times 4, I didn't realise that this was a 2k beast, this looks way better then running 3 amps....

Have you bought all this gear? You're asking alot of basic questions and if so you'll be in way over your head if you don't drop it all off with a shop along side a pile of money

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived