Which XS Power batt and how many would be best for this setup.

I have a Hifonics ZRX2000.4 with 8 AWG P/G soon to be running 4 Crescendo PWX 6.5's, 4 FT1's and 4 PWX 10's, I am really thinking of a second ZRX2000.4 just for the PWX 10's. A 18" DC Audio Level 6 with a 4k+ monoblock (still looking for the best one). I just ordered a 220 amp Alt thats being custom made for my 00' Saturn LW2 with a voltage regulator. I was thinking of getting a D1600 to start with, then adding a few more...what do you guys think? Oh yeah, this is going to be a daily driver but I'm trying to get the maximum SPL/DB's.

I wouldn't run 18+ volts for charging in a daily. Unless you have 2 alternators. I wouldn't personally run d1400 charging 16+ in a daily. Stick with 12volt batteries xp3000 or D3100s 3-4 of those should hold up pretty well with those not so efficient hifonics amps. Where is your custom alt from? Look into sq3500 for your sub amp it's around 4300 watts at 1 ohm and are 799 last I checked.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

• 1 month later...

Stick with 12 volts for your daily

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

16 volt batteries have less battery reserve than a 12 volt battery. which means you will need way more batteries plus with only 200 amp of alternator it will be hard to keep a huge battery bank topped off.. for daily get a solid 5k amp and 3 group 31 batteries

Archived