OrionStang Posted February 16, 2014 Report Posted February 16, 2014 I smell smoke. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Tecomah Posted February 16, 2014 Report Posted February 16, 2014 I like mine. They are pretty darn heavy. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
bighossf150 Posted February 16, 2014 Report Posted February 16, 2014 A boss 5500 should get you that 180 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Guest Posted February 16, 2014 Report Posted February 16, 2014 isolators are useless for a daily system.
k00lguy105 Posted February 16, 2014 Author Report Posted February 16, 2014 So I should just run some XS Power D3100's?
Miguels Posted February 16, 2014 Report Posted February 16, 2014 Well I got a singer alt with volt regulator coming in soon but I can't decide which batts to run, 2x XS Power D3100 or 2x D1600 with an isolator for the front battery of course, also having trouble finding the right 5k amp for around 1k... 2 D1600 does not = 2 D3100. you need way more D1600 to get the same reserve as the D3100. if you get a good 5k amp you dont need a 16v system if you want to get 180 db's you are looking at the wrong equipment.. look for a kicker sub and watch your windows explode my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
k00lguy105 Posted February 16, 2014 Author Report Posted February 16, 2014 I always hated kicker's, which one would be better than a 18" lvl6 and why?
Guest Posted February 16, 2014 Report Posted February 16, 2014 OP has no idea that 170+db can kill a human being. and that OP would probably bail out of a 160db car. 150db is a goal to reach with a single 18.
OrionStang Posted February 16, 2014 Report Posted February 16, 2014 I always hated kicker's, which one would be better than a 18" lvl6 and why? You gotta be fucking kidding.... SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
k00lguy105 Posted February 16, 2014 Author Report Posted February 16, 2014 OP has no idea that 170+db can kill a human being. and that OP would probably bail out of a 160db car. 150db is a goal to reach with a single 18. I doubt I would bail but as my first post meant is that the goal is to do a minimum of 150 on music. It would just be a plus to do more on a termlab for db drag and what not.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.