5 Lb. Bag of Gummi Bears anyone???

Now that would truly be hilarious! Send it to her and just say you were thinking of her, make it seem like a truly nice gesture...and then all hell breaks loose! LMFAO

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

• 2 weeks later...

I got a bag for $50 and have been filling a bowl at work for my employees. I feel soooo bad now. A few have full out blasted themselves. I have to keep it in the safe for a few days in between bowls or I won't have a crew. Maybe 2 bowls to go though, then I might tell them. Should I?

edit

Oh I should mention I might eat them too but maybe 2 or 3 in a day. And even 3 will let you know you've got bad things in you.

So this stuff only applies to the sugar free gummy bears??

I eat gummy bears and shit regularly and never had any issues but havent eaten the sugar free ones

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

So this stuff only applies to the sugar free gummy bears??

I eat gummy bears and shit regularly and never had any issues but havent eaten the sugar free ones

Ya its the sugar free haribo ones. Its the sugar alcohol they use as sweetener that gets most people.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

These don't really have an effect on me. I can eat like 3 solid handfulls and be ok. My buddy had a girlfriend that ate these regularly, one day at her house I ate a good pound of them. THAT made me shit bricks. Also note I was under the influence for that one

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

I LOVE listening to Dave and chuck. I looked forward to it every morning driving to work.

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Archived