Sonic Electronix

just build a whole new box, subs up port back.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I like loud and clear everyone listens and likez to listen there own way .from what I understand your sounds not what you want and you've rattles and poor reproduction many things to work on.how do you like it on lower volume? Or is it all the same .if you can have you turned the subs off and gotten good sound to your liking?

I hope to not be dazed by thingsthatglitter if i ever have more wealth than the low income.

Well thanks for the inputs guys. Im gonna be honest on this though. I am NOT wiling to do the work myself, or as least as possible. I work many hours a week and dont feel like busting my rump designing things and such for my truck, nor do i have ANY knowledge how to do it. I had Skar audio design my small box for the 2 15's. Yea, it definitely couldve be better. If i KNEW how to measure and design a "perfect box" for my truck i would, but i dont even know where to begin. I much rather pay someone to build me an ideal box for the system. But then again im not willing to pay a fortune to have that done either. As for deadening my truck, yeah, i dont have the time OR patience OR knowledge to do that myself without screwing something up. I dont have a "shop garage" like many of you do, matter a fact dont really have even 1/4 of the tools and materials to do the things you guys do. Im sort of in a sticky situation with systems in general. I honestly dont know where to go from here. unless someone could provide me ALL the math and such involved in designing a "proper" box i have no idea what to do next. and Money IS Tight. still havnt moved out on my own yet so im trying to save up for that. at the same time, im dying to get the system right so i can enjoy the sounds myself as well as go Compete one day soon (hopefully).

Well thanks for the inputs guys. Im gonna be honest on this though. I am NOT wiling to do the work myself, or as least as possible. I work many hours a week and dont feel like busting my rump designing things and such for my truck, nor do i have ANY knowledge how to do it. I had Skar audio design my small box for the 2 15's. Yea, it definitely couldve be better. If i KNEW how to measure and design a "perfect box" for my truck i would, but i dont even know where to begin. I much rather pay someone to build me an ideal box for the system. But then again im not willing to pay a fortune to have that done either. As for deadening my truck, yeah, i dont have the time OR patience OR knowledge to do that myself without screwing something up. I dont have a "shop garage" like many of you do, matter a fact dont really have even 1/4 of the tools and materials to do the things you guys do. Im sort of in a sticky situation with systems in general. I honestly dont know where to go from here. unless someone could provide me ALL the math and such involved in designing a "proper" box i have no idea what to do next. and Money IS Tight. still havnt moved out on my own yet so im trying to save up for that. at the same time, im dying to get the system right so i can enjoy the sounds myself as well as go Compete one day soon (hopefully).

if you put out the dimensions on the back of your tahoe, i can give you dimensions that'll work for your 15"s. if you have a drill, and a saw you can build a box...

vehicle: 1998 2door tahoe

HU: kenwood single din

subs: DC level 4 18"

amp: hifonics 2500.1D and 1200.4

door speakers: 2 PWX 8"s and 2 random 6.5"s

there are people in Michigan that im sure will build a box and help with the install.

depending on where you are I could help. im new south haven, about a 40 minute drive south of Holland and about a 40 minute drive west of Kalamazoo.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

there are people in Michigan that im sure will build a box and help with the install.

depending on where you are I could help. im new south haven, about a 40 minute drive south of Holland and about a 40 minute drive west of Kalamazoo.

Im in Roseville, itd be awesome if you could, but idk how far that is. Also, to all you guys: would it help if i post some pics of my build / tahoe? i think ill do that as soon as i figure out how to here just so everyone can have a better look at my situation. Appreciate the feedback

Give dimension on the box, that way volume and tuning can be double checked. Also does it have any bracing our double baffle?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived