Superbowl Champs.... Seahawks

How did Sherman get sucker punched? That guy walked up and said shut up. Sherman asked what was he going to do about it. He said I'm going to punch you in your face. Sherman says thend do it. Dude punches him in the face. There was nothing sucker about it.

Unless you count Sherman waiting for people to get between them before getting loud and all hyped up, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You're fucking high. He got up right in his face and told him to shut his mouth. Who was between them when he punched? Trolling is a stupid term. He called someone out and got punched. If he was "trolling" so hard then what does it matter they don't line up? Don't talk that chitand then cry about how they don't line up after he gets hit

Seahawks are going to destroy some families.

rep seattle, washington.

hawks by six

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

He punched him like a bitch. He probably got a hundred pounds on Sherman, and Williams was the easier one to get away from that confrontation. There was way more people on the field when that pussy punch happened then at anytime they played on the field together. Sherman has successfully TROLLED Williams and you. If you wouldn't want Sherman on your team then you are football stupid.

Sherman is a bitch. Saying he's the best blah blah. Like Crabtree said, he made 1 play the whole game and he's the best. Ya right. That fag is gonna get fucked up. He won't be able to cover decker. And I hate to say this but manning has to much talent. Fuck the Seahawks. I'll say that 100 times a day.

He punched him like a bitch. He probably got a hundred pounds on Sherman, and Williams was the easier one to get away from that confrontation. There was way more people on the field when that pussy punch happened then at anytime they played on the field together. Sherman has successfully TROLLED Williams and you. If you wouldn't want Sherman on your team then you are football stupid.

Your wrong. He told Sherman if he didn't stop he was going to get punched. Even though I'm a niner fan, I always thought T.O was a bitch. Nope Sherman takes the cake

I don't even care about Sherman. Don't like him don't hate him. He talks like every defensive player who gets recognized and it's annoying regardless who it is. BUT! Lets not be pussy about this and make him out to be some victim. He talked that shit and got punched for it. Fair and straight up. Then got loud once people got between them. Don't let your bias distort what is shown clear as day, lol

Archived