Superbowl Champs.... Seahawks

If I'm butt hurt than you are butt pleased. Why are you so happy watching him get punched if he didn't upset you? The other idiot thinks that crabtree is a better WR than Sherman is a CB is a dick riding 49er fan. You are personally touched by a guy you only watched play like 3 times. My guess is, there is nothing to do in Alaska but get mad at someone for talking shit. I fully know that everything Sherman does he brings on himself, but when he gets people pissed at him the way you are he did what he set out to.

Who said he's not top 5? First he's the best, then an oh so hard troller, then a victim, and now top 5? Your butt hurt is showing over some dude you don't even know.

He still got punched like a bitch and he sure didn't do anything about it either ;)

When did I say he was the best? How could he do something when williams backed away as soon as he threw the punch? I guarantee you if the Alaskan coldnuts was a football team you would love him as your starting cornerback.

Sherman is a bitch. Saying he's the best blah blah. Like Crabtree said, he made 1 play the whole game and he's the best. Ya right. That fag is gonna get fucked up. He won't be able to cover decker. And I hate to say this but manning has to much talent. Fuck the Seahawks. I'll say that 100 times a day.

Of course he won't be able to cover Decker because he will be on the better wide receiver.

I just hope Payton tests Sherman and isn't scared to throw to his covered man.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

If I'm butt hurt than you are butt pleased. Why are you so happy watching him get punched if he didn't upset you? The other idiot thinks that crabtree is a better WR than Sherman is a CB is a dick riding 49er fan. You are personally touched by a guy you only watched play like 3 times. My guess is, there is nothing to do in Alaska but get mad at someone for talking shit. I fully know that everything Sherman does he brings on himself, but when he gets people pissed at him the way you are he did what he set out to.

Haha yes I am a niner fan and proud of it. Know one is saying sherman isn't a good player. He's just not as good as he claims to be. Just like i sai earlier. He's another terrell Owens. Makes good plays here and there which automatically makes him the best.

I have buddies who are Seahawks fans. I do follow the Seahawks for that reason so don't go saying I've only seen him play a few games. Sherman is a punk. It is what it is

You are but hurt because I'm an idiot? What makes me an idiot? The same thing your doing. So you must be an idiot to

I really don't have a dog in the fight. I know it would be a way better game in warm weather. Also, if anything the snowy weather helps the team with a running back and a defense. Like I said, I'm only going for the Seahawks because they have defense and they came out the NFC. I would be going with the 49er's if they won. I also think the 49er's would have a better chance in the cold than the Broncos and I know the 49er's play in warmer weather.

Archived