Superbowl Champs.... Seahawks

Seattle played great but, this is one of the more boring superbowls I've ever seen.

I would not call it a boring Superbowl. lopsided yes

I guess I just expected more of a "game"

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

I expected a shoot out, not a shutout. Good for the Seahawks and implementing their game plan and stabbing that dagger in deep.

To the fag bandwagon fanboy, where's Sherman at? Don't see anything big happening here, lol. Must still be butthurt you got called out on your shit and proven wrong ;)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A week later and you are still mad and talking about butts! Thank you for making this so much better!

If that makes you feel better about being a bandwagon fan, anything to help you sleep cupcake. I don't know you think anyone is butt hurt...projecting your insecurity? LOL. Keep talking about another team Chicago ;)

Lol!!!

The Seahawks are playing like beasts today, good for them. Nothing can take away from a win today. I don't think the Broncos can come back from this deficit.

I've just blocked the cry baby do nothing when he's punched, easier for everyone. I'm tired of talking with cry babies :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

The Seahawks are playing like beasts today, good for them. Nothing can take away from a win today. I don't think the Broncos can come back from this deficit.

I've just blocked the cry baby do nothing when he's punched, easier for everyone. I'm tired of talking with cry babies :)

Go ahead and pucker up angryman. :asskiss:

LOL. It happens sometimes, crazy to just see a systematic failure of the offense, defense, and special teams. It's depressing really

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived