Second Skin Audio

SQ HDS312D4 Box Build questions

timc31610

that looks alot better!

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

I was going to do port back and sub on the side facing the door. There would be about 7 inches clearance between the sub and the door. Would up and up be better in my setup?

i love em. cheap and well built. also if in a low tuned box (30-33) they will dig deep i have mine tuned at 32 hz in a 4.2 cube box. im building a 4.8-5 cube box when i rebuild. Cant beat it for the price

and i would probly do sub forward port door since your in a truck

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

AGF144---Port forward would fire into the back of the passenger seat. I could do sub/port up, port up sub back or both to the side. My only reservation with sub up is my girls will put stuff on the sub when they are back there. I had one of my 10W6's in a temp box back there and got hit with flying Cheetos and barbie dolls...lol. How much power are you pushing to your subs?

i had only have 600ish a piece to them now but had them in my buddys bazer on a aq2200 wired to 1ohm and they loved it. what are you planning to run yours on?

edit: so you took out one of the back seats then? if so then i would do port side, sub up

Ill be running a Power Acoustic A2400DB until I can upgrade.

supercab_1_lg.jpg

Here is what I have going on in the back seat. I could actually do sub forward at the bottom of the box and port up. I think there will be close to 6 inches clearance between the sub and the seat.

Archived