Sundown Audio

one americanbass 750.1 at .5 ohm or two 750.1s at 1 ohm?

leonfowler

Rise is too .98 from .35 .. Yes it will be easier on electrical why? Cause they won't be making as much power .. Theory says more amps cuts rise in half but I tested it an had .2 gain on meter .2 don't justify $3500 bucks

There is no such thing as rise. There is only a impedance curve, which means some values will be below or above that value.

Also because a amp at 0.5ohm won't be as efficient as a amp at 1 ohm. (or 2 amps in this case)

So on the termlab there should be a gain, except it never is worth it for your "ear-o-meter".

:lol2:

Do you have 2 8ks. Have you ever even considered running 4 8ks?

You should look who you talking about

ray has forgot more knowledge than you have

Doesn't matter how much knowledge he has, could be a lot more then I have but if he is wrong on one subject doesn't mean I can't (try to) correct him. (Doesn't matter if he believes me or not, I just don't want other people taking over things that aren't true)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

He has done this. You are just speculating....

Have you ever put 15000rms to 2 or 4 subs?

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

He has done this. You are just speculating....

Have you ever put 15000rms to 2 or 4 subs?

Why would you assume I'm just speculating?You are speculating that I haven't done it. I've helped only a small few with that high wattage, 1 guy with 2 soundstreal xxx10000.(obviously those didn't do the 10k advertised as they were only on a 12V system) High wattage isn't my kind of thing, since in Europe it's alot harder to get proper alternators.

Just because you've never put your dick in a blender, doesn't mean you know it'll hurt? (or something that fit's better on this forum, you know that it's harder to get 1000HP out of 1 engine then it is to get 1000HP out of 2 identical engines.)

Some things are only that simple, i'm pretty sure AA98Hoe can talk for himself, no need for you to go offtopic.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived