Btw the motors fit in the flat rate shipping boxes if you're good enough lmao

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What you can do is pull the cone and coil and cut the cone off of the coil and practice shimming it to see just how far off it is if at all. Seeing where the coil rubs will also be able to tell you alot more about it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you can move coil i think it was bottomed out and bent former. i received a shifted motor once and the coil could barely move and would not snap back to place unless i forced it. and youd hear this noise just like scccccccccccccccccccrerrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

and youd know if it was unglued.

did you pay for those in that condition, look beat to hell

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Yeah I paid for them knowing the surrounds were trashed. The baskets and frames are in great shape. I paid $220 shipped for both of these from PA to Arizona. When I check how much shipping it's, it's around $65 each. So after shipping that's $45 per sub that I spent. A $65 recone per sub still isn't bad. I'll have two new subs for $175 each, which includes shipping cost($110 if we don't count it).

He was good at contacting me back and we will see if a claim for FedEx will be filled. With the condition(being ripped surrounds) of these and the lack of care packaging, I'm now sure what they'll do. If the guy at the FedEx store packaged these, they should really honor some kind of claim because they weren't packed to withstand a 2000 mile trip. I want to take a knife to the soft parts and see what gap looks like. I don't think it's shifted side the cone still moves and returns after being pushed.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

So sub that's rubbing looks aligned, as far as the motor goes. Here's fun pics though:

Crack 1

20140124_181411.jpg

Crack 2

20140124_181439.jpg

Man, thats some shit.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

They were packaged like total shit. I'm just hoping the dude responds. He was texting me all day and I decided not to do a claim because it wasn't a motor shift issue. It doesn't even matter now because the cracked basket is certainly an issue. Gonna have to make a claim and see what happens.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Man it sucks to see a gamble end up like this.

I hope everything work out for you on it.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

wow!if the seller didn't mention the cracks I'd go after fed ex. last year i had a phone shipped to my house. well i watched the tracking And it said it was delivered. i go outside And no package. i call Them and and they tell me they will call me back. i go to bed later that night and was woke up by thunder. (Lil foreshadowing) the next morning i get up waiting for there call...still waiting... so i call them. they say sir i spoke with the man who delivered it. it was delivered! well it was! this fuckmupet(lol) of a delivery man left it across the street under my mail box! not next to my covered door on my deck,not my enclosed rear deck,not in the mailbox! no this freaking honor student left it on the ground during a monsoon! then they tried to fight me about replacing it. they said that i left it outside! they did replace it finally

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff