Jump to content

3 way speaker placement


KenC210

Recommended Posts

Posted

i had a 2012 Tundra and the 2 way component set was enough.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Posted

Well in my escape I never did get around to finishing i have a spare AQ120.4 already but I only plan on doing the front and leave the rear the way they are in the tundra. I was looking at the rainbow, hertz, cdt, and diamond. Only problem is I have no local dealers with any of those brands except for hertz. I have no way of really hearing them. So since I have the factory locations already a good 3 way would be a good idea? Just wondering because there are some price differences with 2 ways and 3 ways. If I put the money out for a good 3 way would it be better performance or up to par with a great 2 way of the same price comparison?

Posted

Well in my escape I never did get around to finishing i have a spare AQ120.4 already but I only plan on doing the front and leave the rear the way they are in the tundra. I was looking at the rainbow, hertz, cdt, and diamond. Only problem is I have no local dealers with any of those brands except for hertz. I have no way of really hearing them. So since I have the factory locations already a good 3 way would be a good idea? Just wondering because there are some price differences with 2 ways and 3 ways. If I put the money out for a good 3 way would it be better performance or up to par with a great 2 way of the same price comparison?

Posted

nice write up, sounds nice. 4-way active HU to TA that kind of set up would be sweet. Time saver anyway. Be nice to hear a set up like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...