New World Record

Guest SyKo13

well thanks to my daughter massin around on my pc, all of my pictures from nopi and before got ereased and i never put them to disk incase of a crash so i dont have any pics of his van either any more :'(

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Yeah, Scott holds the world record over all, but again, that is IASCA, not even DB DRAG, everyone looks towards DBDRAG, for actual high db #s- in spl, people pay more attenion, and assume highest spl only counts in the DB DRAG federation.... And like the guy said up there, its all about class.... 13- 12" subs have more cone area than 4- 18"s- I think, + Alot more amps, and batteries- that Truck-Pioneer, has things like adjustable steel wall to compensate for cabin pressure/tunning

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

give it till the 25th. We got 2 cars runnin to break the 180 mark and they are damn close

fo sho and len only runs 2 17s and 8 amps and he did a 177.? hopefully we see a 180

Archived