Blazer/Jimmy Owners/Installers I've got a couple questions

alright any specific tools to have on hand when i start pulling up the carpet and sill panel, or does it all just pop off

I took my passenger seat out. (9/16" i think) The kick panel just pops off with clips. Be careful, don't go crazy pulling. With the seat out, the carpet is much easier to pull back if you are running the wire under it.

If you are drilling your own hole, use a unibit to drill the hole and put a grommet in there. Check the grommet size with the unibit first.

alright any specific tools to have on hand when i start pulling up the carpet and sill panel, or does it all just pop off

I took my passenger seat out. (9/16" i think) The kick panel just pops off with clips. Be careful, don't go crazy pulling. With the seat out, the carpet is much easier to pull back if you are running the wire under it.

If you are drilling your own hole, use a unibit to drill the hole and put a grommet in there. Check the grommet size with the unibit first.

alright and if i have power and heated seats they just unplug im assuming, and i think the only hole i will need to cut would be for the ground in the back.

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

alright and if i have power and heated seats they just unplug im assuming, and i think the only hole i will need to cut would be for the ground in the back.

Correct. Unplug the seat before you move it.

Correct. Unplug the seat before you move it.

alright sounds good it will probably be about a month until i get everything going but i will surely update on here and probably do up a build log when i get everything put together, thanks for the help man

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

Archived