Blazer/Jimmy Owners/Installers I've got a couple questions

So in the next couple weeks im going to be doing my install in my 01 Jimmy and just kind of curious where others have ran their wires through im going to be using 4 gauge wire if that helps at all? also i have to use a line output converter due to it having bose and i was curious where others have mounted theirs i thought about just drilling a couple holes into the glove box and mounting it to the side but was curious about other ideas. Any help is appreciated!

-KC

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

I have 8 runs of 0ga on my passenger side under the carpet, there's plenty of room there. As for the line out converter, you should have room behind the factory deck and heater controls, but you could do it how you said with putting it by the glove box if you wish, easy enough either way!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

when i had my 03 s-10 i put my power wire through the grommet the antenna wire went through. it was in the passenger firewall somewhere, don't remember exactly where, it's been about 10 years since I did it.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

thanks for the input guys looks like i'll probably run power down the passenger side, loc inside the glove box unless i find somewhere to put it that does not require cutting holes, then should i just run rcas down under the driver side sill panel, also mine isnt going to be anything real crazy kylar, just a single e-15 on like 600 watts might end up buying a second one when summer comes around if fund alow

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

• 2 weeks later...

I also ran my 1/0 through the passesnger firewall.

IMG_0260_zps628d8f10.jpg

The 4th grommet with the wire already going through it, the larger one in the upper right corner of the picture is where I ran my power wire (4g) through. I cut a slit in the grommet and just pushed it through. Then sealed it up with something...it's been too long to remember what I used.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived