Giggity!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Giggity!

:D

This is where I'm at now. Still need to figure out where to ground to the frame in the rear, and how to secure my sub box and battery rack. Then the locations of the backup camera and volt meter, and then putting subs and amps in.

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

To secure the box, could you measure out where the cargo tie down bolts are in the floor (if you have them) than drill the box and get longer bolts to fit through to the existing threaded holes? If you dont have them, possibly build a tray that could be bolted to the seat bolts and bolt the box to the tray.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Tuned in. We both are going to be running the same subs lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived