Joe X Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 Right I missed the 1.5 setting, 1/2 cube of bracing still sounds massive.
Miguels Posted February 5, 2014 Author Report Posted February 5, 2014 Right I missed the 1.5 setting, 1/2 cube of bracing still sounds massive. crap. should be way less than that. should be .15 corrected and now its a 33 hz my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
DylanBunch Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 I had 1 sp4 15 in 4.3 @ 28 with 71" of port and i was happy with the output from 22-45. I wouldn't be afraid to have a lot of port but that's just me, not that I don't think 56" will sound good but I'm just saying 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
slowfkncar Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 This woofer loves port but hates clipping. Dont be afraid lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.