Benobatman Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 Bored and wondering if anyone else collects or has any other old consoles Heres my current collection if you got a old console POST IT UP!
Eroc3k Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 Cool man, I had an old nintendo till the ex left :"(
Benobatman Posted February 5, 2014 Author Report Posted February 5, 2014 Damn man, tbh im too young to remember any of these apart from the megadrive and snes theres a ton of photos ive left out at the moment got alot of boxed stuff somewhere !
Markous Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 I have a Commadore 64 all boxed up somewhere. I have the dot matrix printer, the cassette tape drive and a couple of controlers and dozens of games. '07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said: of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger. only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers
n8ball2013 Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 Ive got an og xbox in the basement. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Leo1103 Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 Got a game gear, og game boy, and a super nintendo 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Casket Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 Have a dreamcast and a 3DO boxed up somewhere. 3DO was the shit back in the day. way ahead of it's time... Kenwood KIV-701Crescendo BC2000DDC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''6ft^3 @ 27hzMBquart ONX 4.125(2) PWX 6.5 (2) PWX 8(2) FT1300amp Singer with VCM @14.5Optima YT & D1200My Build Log every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. meh, im cool with it, fuck it.
Neckbeard Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 Got a Super nintendo and like 10 games for it Best $10 ever spent. Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
Neckbeard Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 Double post. Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
Benobatman Posted February 6, 2014 Author Report Posted February 6, 2014 I only need one more snes the ntsc luckly i go vegas in a week so ill finally be able to snap one up there
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.