Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

12W3v2-D4 died... What's the next step?


BryPfy

Recommended Posts

Posted

So finally my 12W3V2-D4 is silent. It's time to step it up a serious notch. Who has suggestions on subs? I was pushing my W3 at 2 ohm & 500w and it was murdering it... now I want blood gushing out my ears, not just drizzling.

Who has suggestions?

Keep in mind, it would be a far stretch (almost impossible) to get more cubic feet outta my truck, so 1.75 - 2 cubic ft is the magic number.

Thanks fellas

Make the jump I did get you some Havocs sound just as good as the JL's but way louder you will be very happy

Wish Jl made w3v2 again my favorite sub.

Check out my pic W3v2 I do miss mines to they sound great.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3199 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...