Suggestions on a bad a$$ 5.25 midrange

total mayhem

Im looking for something that is able to handle at LEAST 150rms for a good period of time. It also needs to sound great as well as be loud. I also need it to provide a excellent amount of midbass without distortion or mechanical fatigue. Any suggestions?

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

unfortunately I have custom door pods and the top speaker only allows for 5.25. I have 6.5 everywhere else and i want these to keep up. ive run everything from hertz 165xl to phd fb pros to give you a idea of what type of midbass they are keeping up with. Also i should make it clear that i dont want a coax....midrange only. Thanks fellas again

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

PRV audio 5mr450-NDY, neodymium mid 225rms.

Thank you. I'll look into them. I'll of course do some research but have you used them? Anything you can tell me about them? Any other suggestions arts welcome as well

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

I'm curious why you want mid bass from a 5.25 if you have 6.5s?

Its your system so not trying to knock it but I would think band passing a good mid bass 6.5 and band passing a good midrange 5.25 would be better.

Just my .02

http://m.ebay.com/itm/2-CADENCE-5-25-MIDRANGE-SUBWOOFERS-LOUD-CLEAN-NEW-/120620148698

I've always wanted to try these..never heard them.but maybe price is right

I've been wanting to try these in my gp

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

I'm curious why you want mid bass from a 5.25 if you have 6.5s?

Its your system so not trying to knock it but I would think band passing a good mid bass 6.5 and band passing a good midrange 5.25 would be better.

Just my .02

they are on the same channel as my rear 6.5s. I have to tone them completely down at the moment for the 5.25s to work well at higher volumes or bass heavy songs

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

lmfao!!!! $5.21 wouldve been better lol. I always forget about dd. That may be another direction as well. thanks

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Archived