bighossf150 Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 Meh I'm only 2db louder in the port vs outlaw Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
SPLadd1ct Posted February 11, 2014 Author Report Posted February 11, 2014 Out of all the things I see Steve shoving in his damn port I'm surprised I havn't seen him meter it yet, any idea if he has done it yet? Maybe I am missing something here 157s streetbeat I believe Reading > you andrew I'd bet 168-170 in the port. It's gotta be up there Clean.... Can't believe there is not much input on this Dude.. who cares?!?! Meter, .. meh.... Dude, like I said, it's just surprising he hasn't metered the port/inside his enclosure yet since he is obsessed with shoving shit in there and watching it detonate instantly. Some of the nastiest vent destruction I have ever seen. I wish Meade himself would chime in on this. 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
audiofanaticz Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 Umm a port score really does not matter, and does not say anything about how loud a system is.. I can make a single pioneer 12 do a 155db in the port. Does that mean its loud? I guaranteed not!!! Port scores tend to be better when you have a smaller and semi restricted port size (square inches of port wise), which creates a high port velocity. But other than that there is nothing great about a port score one bit just because it shows or tells nothing about the system.
STEALTH808 Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 speaking of which, steve has the SMALLEST PORT IN THE WORD. seriously though. its like 100sq inches. TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
audiofanaticz Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 He also made another port that was way larger and tuned a bit higher, but it didnt change how loud it was, or even the tuning much even though it should have iirc. So it just goes to show that every vehicle is different. Also sq inches of port goes somewhat hand in hand with box size, and imo that box is rather small spec wise for the subs, however you got to remember that the box was built for the Fi BTLs that where previously installed, along with not much room for box airspace when you got a stack of amps under the box, in front of the box, and batteries behind it and on the side.
STEALTH808 Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 yeah, you are right. that must be a small box though. TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
audiofanaticz Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 Take that back, that box was built for the 4 RE Audio MT 18s, prior to the BTLs and SMD subs.
Stee-Z Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 Port score is what men go by (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
SPLadd1ct Posted February 14, 2014 Author Report Posted February 14, 2014 Jesus christ people, I'm just saying it would be INTERESTING to know what his spl is in the port. The only reason I created this post was to find out if Meade ever stuck the meter in his port for pure shits and giggles. I could care less about a port score. 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
HowLowCanYouGo Posted February 14, 2014 Report Posted February 14, 2014 I could stick my dick in the port and see how much it flaps around for ya. DEEEEBEEZZZ YEAHHHHHHH Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.