3 10s, 2800 watts, and a 4th order vs a 99 Nissan Maxima!

Love the box dude. I will tell you this though. I don't know if that 4channel will be able to keep up with what those subs might be able to put out.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Love the box dude. I will tell you this though. I don't know if that 4channel will be able to keep up with what those subs might be able to put out.

Well, you are right. He wanted more bass than mids and highs, but there was only a 75$ budget for a 4 channel amp. All equipment and materials for this build was purchased for under 900$

Oh, and 1 thing i forgot to mention is that a group 31 battery will be in the spare tire well below the box. That will help out the electrical.

Well, you are right. He wanted more bass than mids and highs, but there was only a 75$ budget for a 4 channel amp. All equipment and materials for this build was purchased for under 900$

Oh, and 1 thing i forgot to mention is that a group 31 battery will be in the spare tire well below the box. That will help out the electrical.

I have a 99 Maxima as well as cat wait to see the results. Just a heads up - the back seats don't fold down and the opening to get into the trunk is rather small. I'd recommend removing the back seats first (kinda tricky, kinda) then sliding the box in. Either way, tuned in.

Hah thanks! This actually is the second build i have done in this car. We got rather quick at removing the back seats lol. And this box is designed to fit in through the trunk opening. Barely, but it should lol

Sick box design

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

looks sick dude, like always doing your sick job on these boxes

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Archived