Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

6 e12 sundowns walled in monte carlo


Blake Farrar

Recommended Posts

Posted

And going back to your question about building it outside of the vehicle. I don't think you'll have the luxury to build a wall outside of that car, you'll almost surely have to build it in the car.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

No one can say yes or no because install has everything to do with it

If you plane on 2 amps why not 1 x18 on 2k

Then another latter

thats what i was planning on doing but i wanted build a box for 2 18s and only have one in it til i got another one do you think that would work with double the airspace?

Posted

And going back to your question about building it outside of the vehicle. I don't think you'll have the luxury to build a wall outside of that car, you'll almost surely have to build it in the car.

ive seen a guy build a wall of 2 18s outside of a monte carlo i think i might be able to do it since the doors on montes are so big idk im not really up for making it inside the car maybe 2 diffrent boxes would work??

Posted

Stick to a trunk build, your not ready for a wall

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Stick to a trunk build, your not ready for a wall

great advice gtfo if you're not going to help
That is help dumbass, if you have to ask all these questions you aren't ready/cant afford a wall. Just in building materials I have around $6-700 in my wall. Aren't you the same guy that called the ct125.4 a piece of shit? You should get a couple kicker comps and throw them in a prefab so you don't fuck up some nice gear.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I have an 04 Monte Carlo and when I made a rough measurement I came up with about a 20 cube box that could be built outside. It wasn't exact measurements so take that as it is. No idea if it would fit through the door, I didn't check lol. I just wanted a rough estimate

Posted

Man I'm starting to hate helping guys like you. You ask a question, you get an answer, then you give pushback. Good luck with your build man. I agree, you're not ready for a wall.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5966 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...