Work boots, what are you guys wearing?

See if you can find a legit shoe store around your area, one that specializes in work boots. That'd be your best bet for finding some that you like the fitment of, and if you get the model name/number you could always say you need to think about which ones to get, meanwhile go home and hit up Amazon or fleabay or Zappos or something.

X2

Plus you don't have to pay sales tax if its out of state, so when you're talking about expensive boots, every bit helps.

I'm all for buying online and saving money, but damn, that's the kinda stuff that puts those niche shops that provide a good service out of buisness. Eventually all those "legit" shops are going to go out of buisness. Not trying to hate, I just don't think it's right to use a local shop like that and not support them. :pardon:

As far as boots go, I have a pair of red wings and I'm happy with them. They were a little rough for a week or so while they were breaking in but I am happy with them now. I'm in my boots from about 4:00AM to 7:30PM. Only thing I don't like about them is the ankle support. When I'm hiking around the job doing grade checking the terrain can be tough and it's easy to roll your ankle.

I wear Hawthorns and they are hands down the best boot ever! I work in oil, ash, and walk on congregated steel and they last me upwards of 5 years.They are comfortable and have great arch support. The best thing is you can custom order them straight from the factory with your provided measurements for the same price. They are a little spendy but well worth it. If you want to go over the top get Whites which is made by the same company.

Hi-Line-SmJump.jpg

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Archived