Zach Martino Posted February 13, 2014 Report Posted February 13, 2014 what is a QC failed woofer? and if I recone will that solve my issue? I tried searching the web for a answer but cant find anything , im gonna just run it but im just curious what QC fail exactly means ................thanks!!
CleanSierra Posted February 13, 2014 Report Posted February 13, 2014 Quality control. The woofer didn't pass quality control. Excess glue, not enough glue, ticking coil. Yes, a recone would be possibly needed to fix the issue. Maybe nothing at all though. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
KenC210 Posted February 13, 2014 Report Posted February 13, 2014 QC is normally a quality check, it could be something as minor as a chipped basket. Kids Cadi Power Wheel Build2007 Ford Escape Build2012 Toyota Corolla Build 2013 Toyota Tundra
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 13, 2014 Report Posted February 13, 2014 Or a shifted motor lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Zach Martino Posted February 13, 2014 Author Report Posted February 13, 2014 I see! thank you for the input
Zach Martino Posted February 13, 2014 Author Report Posted February 13, 2014 I bought the woofer from sundown on there yard sale and it said motor was not shifted ...
Zach Martino Posted February 13, 2014 Author Report Posted February 13, 2014 that's what I planned on , runner till she blows lol
Skullz Posted February 13, 2014 Report Posted February 13, 2014 Something that didn't pass for A stock so it is sold as B stock or failed QC at reduced pricing. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.