Fi Audio 6 Q12's - Sundown Audio NS-1's - 4th order wall - Focus daily driver bass build

Looking good so far are you seriously going to keep stock alt?

In Finland, there arent much options for HO alts, and if they wanted the ho alt companies, like Mechman, DC or Singer, they would have to pay a large import tax.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Yes I do welds by my self, thanks. My career is not a welder, but I can learn by doing.

best way to learn to weld right there. That's why I suck...because I never do it...lol

get excited as hell everytime this topic gets a new post :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmm yeah.................... you are awesome!

I hate how aweesome this is.......

LOL jk man lookin awesome keep up the progress its great!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived