Second Skin Audio

Quarter Wave / T-Line tutorial-UPDATED

Forevrbumpn

How does this design look? The dark colored area is just dead space.

tline8v312.jpg

tline8v311.jpg

why dont you add the dead space to the line and lower the tuning =]

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

How do u guys think a re xxx18 would sound in a tline? Its going in a pt cruiser backseats are already out!

Honestly, I don't think you have enough room for a XXX tline. The RE xxx already sounds great. A tline would make it louder for sure. You probably can't do a true tline because the xxx is so huge. All you can do is do the math and see what you come up with. All I can say is the box will be massive.

How do u guys think a re xxx18 would sound in a tline? Its going in a pt cruiser backseats are already out!

Have a hard time keeping a constant area for the whole line with enough folds to make it fit in there. I took the back seats out of my crewcab truck and it barely gave me enough to do a 15" t line and i had to get creative lol. Good luck POST PICS

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

looks nice :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

the upcoming sub little house :3

YJHvU.png

M5Bcu.png

sub PG R312D4

SD sub 500cm2

SD port constant 502 cm2

sintonized at Fs ~33hz

18mm mdf

The line would be better if it was the same depth all the way. If you scroll through here you can find some examples of what I mean. Hope it works out for you

Not necessarily.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived