Second Skin Audio

Quarter Wave / T-Line tutorial-UPDATED

Forevrbumpn

hey Forevrbumpn, what is your view on the ABC box? Is it better than a regular ported box? What is the big difference between them? Will it get louder than a regular ported box?

wrong place to ask this. send him a pm.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

• 3 weeks later...

T-Line with a MOJO!!!!!?!?!?!?!?! :o i think i will try this.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

• 2 months later...

looks sweet man, garuntee you will be impressed with the output a 6" can do in a quarter wave box

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 2 weeks later...

looks good Meg. I have actually calculated one like that on BB6.0 once, came out pretty accurate, well, I would say within 5hz... whats that tuned to?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Guest MegaloManiac

looks good Meg. I have actually calculated one like that on BB6.0 once, came out pretty accurate, well, I would say within 5hz... whats that tuned to?

~35hz, but requires polyfil to smooth out curves

Archived