Anybody here play this. I'm only to teir 3 but I only play it every now and then(never should have told by stepdad about it). Names the same as on here.

Is it fun? Full of ads? Describe it, im looking for a good mobi game and tanks are cool..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Its like switchable between 1st and 3rd person depending on the zoom you use. Tons of different tanks and options to make your way through the game. Its a conquest or tdm kind of matches. Gets to be a pain in the ass when certain things rape you when they shouldnt. Not a bad game imo. Just takes some getting used too.

Honestly idr how bad the ads were. Iirc they werent bad if at all

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

I havent seen any ads yet. its not for mobile yet, I think thats in beta testing. Pretty fun as long as you dont get on a team of idiots. Ive definitly learned about a lot of tanks ive never heard of before. goes from the 1920's to the 50's.

Any game by Wargaming is crap imo

They ripped of a lot of people with their game "Order of War" and than they said screw it, ended support for the game, killed off all the servers and removed it from steam.

Pretty much everyone that paid for the game lost their money and nothing was done.

I will never support a company that is that scandalous, even if their world of tanks game is free.

Any game by Wargaming is crap imo

They ripped of a lot of people with their game "Order of War" and than they said screw it, ended support for the game, killed off all the servers and removed it from steam.

Pretty much everyone that paid for the game lost their money and nothing was done.

I will never support a company that is that scandalous, even if their world of tanks game is free.

What im reading says square enix turned the servers off and steam removed the games so I wouldnt blame them.

Imo it doesnt matter if their publisher shutdown the servers or not.

There are a lot of people that still played the game activily and now lost their content.

If the developers cared about their customers they would of continued support by hosting the servers themselves or allowing others too.

Again this is just my opinion and I cant stand companies of any time that continuously lie, so I will never show them any support.

I guess I was just brought up in a different era of time and that when you paid your money for a game, it was YOUR GAME, and you could play it in offline mode, or campaign mode without a internet connection.. Now days even games that have a single and multi-player online option blocks you from playing offline in single player. Its just not right. But hey I guess your only leasing your games now, and thats fine and dandy for most, but I dont agree with it one bit.

Great watch, especially once Linus starts ranting about the whole game ordeal. He hit the nail right on the head and fully agree.

From about 19:27 to 34:00 minutes...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_YSvTQCPTc#t=019m27s

Archived