Second Skin Audio

Sluggz 18Q Box Build

Waiting on Fleckstone to finish the box, willbe powering it up tomorrow, his cheap glue was slower drying then my Gorilla Glue lol.  Overall its a pretty nice box, Designed by Ray from here, so if you wanna know the specs ask Ray or Sluggz.  i just helpped the guy put it together, so he could get some tunes sooner.

dunno as i said its not mine i was just trying to help out a fellow member that lives here in town.  Which is a big stretch for me because i dont even make my own boxes at all anymore.

I think its a ground pounder setup though its a Q i hope its not for SPL lol, its only getting metered if he gets it metered somewhere else, my Tl is deep in the garage that you see in some of the pics.  i dont care to clean it and dont really care about SPL numbers if it sounds good to my ears.

TRue true. i enjoy building!!! give me your termlab then.

so many people say that, its not for sale, i only sell things i'll never use again, sooner or later i'll useit again, just probably later then sooner.

better stop by with it once its bumpin, i wanna hear it. and tune it..lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz