Justin looking good but i didnt need to see the Toilet LOL

get them in now

Haha, nice. I never even realized it. I was so focused on the subs that there could have been some REAL nastiness back there and I wouldn't have noticed. Try to ignore the pearly white for a second and focus on the correct part the pics ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they don't get much play, not nearly as much as they should anyway. I hope to be a good representative for what the sub can do in a good install. It would be sort of nice(and one on my goals) to leave an impression on someone that tells their friends,"I heard those Crossfire subs before and that sounded great".

I 150% disagree with that If you were,or know anyone that was at slamology. I beat the shit out of mine all weekend (i havr no logos on dustcap so people asked what i had) am others came over wanting to her the C7s

Buddy with 12 c7 15s did the same.

People know they do work

Dont take that as me being a dick Just saying people know what they can do

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I didn't take that as being a dick at all. Your build is one of the reasons I was confident with my choice. I didn't mean to word it how I did. What I should have said was that for the CS, the product, and everything else, I'm surprised that not guys aren't running the shit out of them.

I know those that KNOW, know. I well be one of them soon and can't freaking wait ;)

I didn't take that as being a dick at all. Your build is one of the reasons I was confident with my choice. I didn't mean to word it how I did. What I should have said was that for the CS, the product, and everything else, I'm surprised that not guys aren't running the shit out of them.

I know those that KNOW, know. I well be one of them soon and can't freaking wait ;)

so far.. best CS ive had. Rogers a great guy

i got some comp. sets from him to install in a boat.. even they are impressive lol

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I agree Derek, they don't make them any better than that guy. I had a long conversation about some stuff that's in the works and some one off subs that he said they could build if needed. I'm going to pick up some comp sets too in order to play around with them. He's got 2 different size tweets as well that he sells individually.

Have you heard the comps yet?

I agree Derek, they don't make them any better than that guy. I had a long conversation about some stuff that's in the works and some one off subs that he said they could build if needed. I'm going to pick up some comp sets too in order to play around with them. He's got 2 different size tweets as well that he sells individually.

Have you heard the comps yet?

Yep rogers got a couple things on the go also

I have, Did a boat install with 3 comp sets and a C5 12

Woth just 2 comp sets off 2 channels of an 800.4 its retarded loud an stull very clean sounding was very impressed woth them

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived