Thanks Scott. There's more work coming soon once I find some free time. It's been too cold in the morning for me to want to go out and work in the garage.

Cold? bah been like 40 in the morning throw a long sleeve shirt on good to go. Fisher gona pass you up you keep milking your build out :rofl:

shrunk AB pic.jpg

I don't do Brazilian pro audio. I'm starting with 2 Crossfire pro 6.5s per door first just to see what they sound like since I have them in the closet gathering dust. The cut out and grills are the same exact as the 6.5" C5 component set, which I've heard and sound REALLY good. If I don't like the pros, I can direct swap the comps in to the same locations. Like I guarantee you'd be shocked with how good the Crossfire comp set sounds. I'm just going to glass my stock doors as the guinea pigs and if I like them, switch over to the pretty doors and do power window conversion.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I don't do Brazilian pro audio. I'm starting with 2 Crossfire pro 6.5s per door first just to see what they sound like since I have them in the closet gathering dust. The cut out and grills are the same exact as the 6.5" C5 component set, which I've heard and sound REALLY good. If I don't like the pros, I can direct swap the comps in to the same locations. Like I guarantee you'd be shocked with how good the Crossfire comp set sounds. I'm just going to glass my stock doors as the guinea pigs and if I like them, switch over to the pretty doors and do power window conversion.

Yea down to hear em see what they sound like, I did a set of PRV 4" in a friends jeep ran off the deck... Didn't expect much. For the price i was like dang this was a score wasn't expecting that lol Not a pro audio fan myself either lol

shrunk AB pic.jpg

You and I like about the same sound so I hear ya. I still have a certain someone's A pillars and when the glass starts flying, I'll bust his out at the same time.

We do have same taste for sure, nice to see you didn't do the typical AZ builds like everyone else that makes their 23hz fart machines lol

shrunk AB pic.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived