Sonic Electronix

You damn fools are crazy, PC is the place to be, I'm down there nearly every year. I love the strip. We went down there on night about July 4 of this year. My old head unit didn't have a pause on it so I get a ticket. No Biggy. But seeing the looks on people's faces as you pass by their cars. I loved to make other people's shit move. I'm just ready for next year, when some 18 year kid wants to be a hardass, show them want age & knowledge can get ya. But keep them coming guys. Stories about battles, Stories about the first big system you got, that feeling of greatness when you fired it up.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

PC rocks im there all the time, so many sound competitions and shit to see, matter of speaking there is a giant ass competiton commeing december 2nd at club la vila thats going to be a iasca 2x and db drag 2x event at club la vila there going to thro a after party and all kinds of tangs going to be walking around that show =D :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I didn't know La Vela had a show in Dec...I know there's Spring Fling in March, but that was the only show I knew about down there. I haven't been to PC since summer 03, but it was a blast then. After tax returns I'm planning on going to see family and then spending a few days in PC and competing in Spring Fling 07.

La Vela is ALWAYS the place to be during spring break and summer time when you're in PC....Spinnakers sucks balls. Is it even still there or did La Vela put them out of business finally???

http://www.gitterdunspl.zoomshare.com/albu.../type_album.css

its in the works right now but it looks like the Gitter Dun Finals will be an IASCA and DB Drag Event..

there will be a Tuner jam Car Show as well.

free lunch to all the competitors.

final details are being worked on right now and all details will be posted in a couple of days...

any shops or companies wanting to set up booths its free at this show...

Just confirmed with Terry Jackson and this event will be an IASCA and DB Drag event....

$25 for db drag & $35 for db drag & Bass Race

$25 for IDBL , $35 for IDBL & bass Boxing

a one time deal for $50 to do all 4 events.....

$60 for all that and the TunerJam car show....

CLUB LAVELA on Panama City Beach , FL.

The BIGGEST Club in the USA on right on the beach.

There will also be an AFTER PARTY right there at Club Lavela after the show.

The Show will be upgraded to a World Record Event for IASCA and the DB Drag will be upgraded to a 2X event.

Club Lavela is cooking up some kind of Bikini contest or a Pink Tu Tu contest during the day by pool side. or do ya just want to have an old fashion wet T contest on the pool. All those who have been the Club Lavela knows what I am talking about.

its time to get crazy for the last IASCA event for 2006.

Lets set the bar high for next year.

Keep checking as more & more will be happening at this event.

You will have one more chance to break a record or move up on the 2006 top 20 list.

Gitter Dun SPL Finals will be the last World Record event for 2006.

Db Drag will also be upgraded to a 2X event.

dont want to miss the car show and what goes on inside Club Lavela.

dont worry waht happens in Panama City Beach stays in Panama City Beach....

Awards will be given for the following:

Best Classic

Best Hot Rod

Best Sports Car

Best Full Size truck

Best Mini Import Truck

Best Mini Domestic Truck

Best Motorcycle

Best Import Tuner

Best Domestic Tuner

Wildest Paint Job

Mild Audio System

Wildest Audio System

Best Interior

Biggest Rims

Oldest Vehicle

Newest Vehicle

Most Interesting

Lowest Vehicle

Under Construction

Primer Award

this is all the info aval for the show on dec 2nd its defentaly one not to miss  :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Damn I wish I could be there for this one. Sounds like it's gonna be fuckin sweet. Their bikini contests are always good and the wet t-shirt contests almost always turn into buck-naked contests anyways.  Not one to miss folks!!!! If you can be there, I heavily suggest going.

ok i have one but its not that long but what the hell about 4 or 5 days ago i just go threw putting a system in my cousins car just 4 cvr 12's with a sony xplod amp 2 custom ported boxes  ( buick PA)after i built the boxes i tried 1 out in my house i could only hook up one speaker cause the receiver kept goin in protect mode but that one 12 had pictures fallin so after we put all 4 in the trunk n poped in some  jezzy air forces man it sounded like someone was fighting for there life  in the trunk even after we matted it all up and then it was a moment of silence except for the inside speakers we popped the trunk and felt all the subs which were fine but the amp was smokin and very hot so you no what that meant but before the amp went dead he did set off a car alarm 3 or 4 house down.

p.s now he's got 2 planet audio 100 going to each set now thanks 2 you guy on a recent post of wut kind of amp should i use :^

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

not audio, but about 5 years ago im working and drinking at a krz customs car show, we are all smashed late at night.. out front of the rental house and alot of us were hopin' the rides..

so im tore up, and grabbed the train horn plugged it into the bottle, and let her rip at 350psi..

well that was loud, and the security came eby to tell us to keep it down. As he's walking up to me and my truck.. im so tore i didnt even notice him and hit the front  up at 650psi. as it came down it popped the front bag nearest him... boy was he pissed..

so i just kept on going.. truck hopin' all crooked........ up.. down.... up.. pop, the other side went off too..

after that we all had to go inside. So we are drinkin' and body drop from jesse james' crew tea bags some broad on the couch..

then we are drinkin more.. alot more.. and the beer was outside in the dirt, im bare foot, so i walk outside grab the beer ice chest walk back into the kitchen, pop my feet into the kitchen sink to wash them off, and some chick starts talking shit, about ho wwhite trash and yada yada...........

so i grab the fire extingusher and pop that bish off in the kitchen, cleared the whole house.

boy that started even more shit, kept on drinkin......... and the the chp barge in the house

wow good times.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived