lalojamesliz Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 That sounds good! I don't know how good the 10.63 for the port is bit it should work
ToNasty Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 I woul add more port. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
poorfish88 Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 Ok I will. Would you happen to know the size of the box design on the sundown site I'm asking about? 10x15.5x14 2inch areo port 9inch long.
Joe X Posted February 23, 2014 Report Posted February 23, 2014 Similar to the above, improved port area and slightly reduced box depth, showing some port optimizations:
lalojamesliz Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 That looks nice. Does it help to shave the port exit sides and where the port begins on the inside?
Seymore Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 I have a box I made with a 3" areo port. I was thinking about getting an SA-8 v2 but after the 8's displacement the box's net would be 1.05 ft^3 (tuned 34hz) is this too much or too little? 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.