rocking.that.eclipse Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 I know some of you have seen this on my facebook. And I'll apologize for the novel right now but I'm pissed and I think you all should have a little background on this situation. Basically I have worked on a farm for 8 years for this family. The original owner, before he passed away, gave all of his grandkids a small plot of land on our lake. One of these grand kids ended up marrying a piece of shit doctor (he has now slept with 3 of his secretary, and he has 8 kids with this grand kid). This doctor decided to buy out one of the other grand kids lot and sell it to his parents.His parents decided to build a house on this plot. Our road buts up to all of their properties and when they were building the road to get back their they asked to connect the 2 driveways. We declined that thinking that the farmers would use our road to drive all their combines down. Right off of their driveway is a stream that runs off of our lake and has a dam on it. I used to take my gf down there to watch the carp spawn in the spring. I go down there every year and watch this happen. Well last year they decided that they were going to come running out of their house like I had killed someone to track me down and tell me I was not able to drive down by their house because it was "ruining the peacefulness of the lake". I told the original owners son, who now owns the road, and he told me I have permission to drive on his driveway whenever I want. Basically after a year of fighting with these people over this easement they have now hired a lawyer to write us a letter saying that we are not aloud to drive my 4 wheeler, or dirt bike down someone elses road because it it too loud and they don't want us to get hurt and sue them. I got more stories of how they are assholes too. Like they were driving their 4 wheelers through OUR field and down OUR driveway. Which we own and have the right to tell them to get off. O and when they drove through OUR field they ended up ruining trees that my father and I planted 5 years ago, they didn't go down any of our trails that are made for driving and they did donuts in our gravel driveway. I had to fix all this shit that they did. I'm just so fed up right now.
n8ball2013 Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Do you want a legal answer or vindictive answer THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted February 20, 2014 Author Report Posted February 20, 2014 I'll take both at the time Im contemplating at how we want to go about this. My father has already called county on the house, and DNR for filling in wetland.
Lbox88 Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Just a couple thoughts -You have permission direct form the land owner (road owner) so they can eat a dick and fucking deal with it, if they have an issue with it they can take it up with him. -The damage to property could be taken as an act of vanalism I have shitty ideas, but all things that would probably get you into trouble lol. UBL | Build Log
rocking.that.eclipse Posted February 20, 2014 Author Report Posted February 20, 2014 O here is another one. They put up a trail camera to catch us riding down the road. My shitty ideas have already started flowing. And none of them are illegal. I may host a little demo session in our backyard one weekend, I'm for sure doing a firework show all night here soon (only if they are up) and am pretty sure we are going to have a boat stereo competition right in front of their house. Thats what I got so far. I live far enough out in the country that there is no noise ordinance until 10pm.
n8ball2013 Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Who owns the road? If you have permission get it in writing and get it notarized. Don't step foot on their property that they actually own. Once you have that notarized statement it is game on. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted February 20, 2014 Author Report Posted February 20, 2014 Who owns the road? If you have permission get it in writing and get it notarized. Don't step foot on their property that they actually own. Once you have that notarized statement it is game on. already talked to the owner. He said he will not sign anything but he has no problem with us riding on his road.
n8ball2013 Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Well then they can call the cops and they will have to settle up with the road owner. Anytime they so mucb step foot on your land call the cops have.them arrested for trespassing. Maybe even put up signs. Play their game. If you have permission from the actual land owner and it is private property they have no recourse. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
truthsayer Posted February 20, 2014 Report Posted February 20, 2014 Get a mediator and work shit out like adults. Without written permission you are screwed. Be careful what you post about them, because you are now liable for slander posting that crap about his infidelities. truthsayer
Aj11 Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 does the wife know he cheated? if she doesn't get proof. at least that will ruin there peacefulness. if she knows and continues to stay well there both idiots. i have allot of problems with neighbors to. they have a beagle who barks constantly 2 kids who don't respect there mother and the mother doesn't deserve respect. the boy Is about 5 and the girl around 9. the.mother will literally scream and swear at these kids all day. you little fuking prcks shut the fuk up and sit the fuk down! And these little kids give it right back to her. i really just feel bad for these kids. i can call cps but i dont feel its my place. even tho its now a every day part of my life. she doesn't hit them as far as i Can tell but if she did then yes i would call the police. i go out and Blair my system when there dog wont shut up or There kids are just running wild. I'm sure it annoys them but its not enough. i wish i had more help for you truly. i live in a duplex and they live upstairs and we share a yard. fence running down the middle but didn't stop them from tormenting my dog. i did finally put a stop to that but we will see what this summer brings jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.