soundsystemaniac Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 Hah! I LOVE plexi boxes. These are some of the plexi boxes I have built over the years...Where to start... Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
FknCrawler Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 Those are some nice looking boxes, very appealing to the eye. 1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback K24a2 Swap
oldsoundguy Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 Wow nice looking boxes. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Dude2800 Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 Hah! I LOVE plexi boxes. These are some of the plexi boxes I have built over the years...Where to start... Nice work, very inspiring. Did not know they were all done by the same person.
Jessica Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 well, DC logo out of the port and DC subs? Am i seeing that right. So damn crazy. love it Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
soundsystemaniac Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 Nice work, very inspiring. Did not know they were all done by the same person. Yes sir. Im trying to get better as time goes on! I am fortunate to be able to learn a lot from you guys here! Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
soundsystemaniac Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 well, DC logo out of the port and DC subs? Am i seeing that right. So damn crazy. love it Wasnt actually intended to be that way, but Im happy it did! Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
CortezDTV Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 Those neo magnets bro ..... No bracing in there ? Is that plexi all around I see too ? @ cortez It was braced on the top and bottom I got a new build coming with the plexi... I had the team aa 15 on a ab750.1 that's what I did my 150 with SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.