Sonic Electronix

$2600 instead of a $1000

It all strafed when I wanted to up grade to a real car system was going to go with:

Hairpin 270 alt.

Q1-2200

2-HDS3 12's

Kinetik khc600b second battery

I only wanted to spend a grand but I'm up to about ffiteen hundred. Then some things happened don't think my trunk is big enough and got a job for 2600. So I still want to use the same company for alt and amp and subs just don't know how big of a sub I should put in and what size amp I would like to just move up to the hdc4 12 and get the 3100 or what ever the next biggest amp is I guess I would just like to know if I'm putting my money into the right place and how do I find out about how much trunk space do I need to make it right

Hdc4 12 a 3500.1 should work well out of trunk. 3500 is a lot of power 4k plus. So keep the box on the small side. Around 2.5cuft tuned to 35hz. And also you are going to need more then a hc600 to help that amp out.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Definatly gonna need more than 1 small battery to power that amp. Start off with a nice batt for under the hood, and then buy as many batteries as you can afford/fit in the back. It never hurts to have headroom...good voltage is always nice and you may want to upgrade later on. If you are stuck on buying Kinetik 600's your going to want quite a few of them. In this case, it would probly just be easier to buy a bigger battery (or two) than a few smaller ones tho....

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Archived