Bass_4_Jag Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 I actually live in Bellevue myself I am an SQ competitor myself but would be cool to get together. I will be out of town for a few weeks on business but private message me for when i get back 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Pioneer AVH-4000NEX 2 10" hybrid Audio Clarus subs 8" Hybrid Audio Clarus dash sub with built in sealed enclosure 6.5" Hybrid Audio Clarus midbass doors 3.5" Hybrid Audio Legatia SE midrange in A-Pillar pods 3 Rockford Fosgate amps Trunk Monitor screen Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 Edelbrock Show Nitrous system w/ polished bottle DiabloSport Predator flash programmer chip Flow Master Outlaw cat-back Lingenfelter high flow cold air intake with SS polished tube Body painted air box
oldsoundguy Posted February 23, 2014 Report Posted February 23, 2014 I am going tomorrow. It will be my first time ever at a comp. Yes I am 46 but I like it loud. Can't wait to meet and hear what loud sounds like. I will be the old guy with the big beard driving a 99 tacoma. I will have a buddy of mine with me and he's 43. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Neckbeard Posted February 23, 2014 Report Posted February 23, 2014 When i get my shit together and a system, i want to make it to a lot of these shows. Theres some loud stuff in washington compared to oregon lol Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
alaskanzx5 Posted February 23, 2014 Report Posted February 23, 2014 Yeah I heard some of the system from WA. Most of the people that went to the comps where from WA. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Nikitaaa Posted February 23, 2014 Report Posted February 23, 2014 Can't wait to see some new faces! We are great about new people so if you see any of the judges and have any questions they are very helpful along with any of the competitors. There will be tons of termlabs, dd1, cc1s etc at the show so just ask around 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
oldsoundguy Posted February 24, 2014 Report Posted February 24, 2014 Had a great time today. Met a few people but pretty much stayed low. Got to hear what loud was like lol. I got a demo in a GMC with 2 dc 10 k and 4 crossfire 18s. Damn that was loud. Then I did a demo in an astro van from Oregon. All I can say is fuck it was hard to breath, Everything I looked at was spinning, felt like someone was squeezing my larynx and my ribs. Wow that was cool. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
alaskanzx5 Posted February 24, 2014 Report Posted February 24, 2014 yeah there are some loud guys in that area. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Bass_4_Jag Posted February 24, 2014 Report Posted February 24, 2014 I think I have heard that GMC before its pretty loud. Im an SQ guy myself but can appreciate what it takes to get that loud. 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Pioneer AVH-4000NEX 2 10" hybrid Audio Clarus subs 8" Hybrid Audio Clarus dash sub with built in sealed enclosure 6.5" Hybrid Audio Clarus midbass doors 3.5" Hybrid Audio Legatia SE midrange in A-Pillar pods 3 Rockford Fosgate amps Trunk Monitor screen Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 Edelbrock Show Nitrous system w/ polished bottle DiabloSport Predator flash programmer chip Flow Master Outlaw cat-back Lingenfelter high flow cold air intake with SS polished tube Body painted air box
SnowDrifter Posted February 24, 2014 Report Posted February 24, 2014 Had a great time today. Met a few people but pretty much stayed low. Got to hear what loud was like lol. I got a demo in a GMC with 2 dc 10 k and 4 crossfire 18s. Damn that was loud. Then I did a demo in an astro van from Oregon. All I can say is fuck it was hard to breath, Everything I looked at was spinning, felt like someone was squeezing my larynx and my ribs. Wow that was cool. Yeah Justin's van was no joke haha Shoulda came and found me man! Always down to demo/talk/hang ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.