Good Luck Steve! (edit: couple wound pics page 2)

Speedy recovery.. I just had mine out. That super glue does work..lol leaves barely any scaring

that's good because i didn't want my tattz messed up.....because that is a painful spot to fix :D Those letters represent more pain then this surgery ever did btw -

Yeah mine is on top the belly button. Was in fixed and out in 27 hours total. These doctor do some amazing work now.

In July I had emergency surgery and I was in and out within 24 hours I had 4 incisions and 2 itch like a mother even 9 months later. I was back to work in 6 days but I wanted to go back after 2. My weight restrictions were only for 14 days so I must have either been lucky or something.

i would go nuts with a weight restriction granted i was pretty sick 2 weeks ago couldn't lift hardly 5lbs. ran one hell of a fever and my body just ached and the cough syrup made my teeth feel liked jagged nails but enough with my sissy crap

glad to hear you are getting better

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

had my appendix taken out that way,i had same reaction when i found out they used super glue. get well soon bro.

ROYAL DIAMONDS CAR CLUB "VICE PRESIDENT"
90 ISUZU PICKUP "BLOOD BATH"
XENON H.I.D. KITS BY G&M AUTOSPORT
XENON KITS ONLINE BY G&M AUTOSPORT DIRECT WEBSITE

I had part of my wrist superglued together after a razor blade went into it. My sister panicted and took me to urgent care. They brought out super glue. I was trippin out lol

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

super glue is what i use on most minor cuts some bigger ones. works like a charm

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived