Second Skin Audio

F-150 Underseat Quad 6.5" Enclosure

Looks like a very solid build. Are you going to bedliner/carpet it? It'd look sweet fully black.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Looks like a very solid build. Are you going to bedliner/carpet it? It'd look sweet fully black.

Yeah the plan is to carpet, I'm going to paint the port openings and the recesses around the drivers red for contrast.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

I finished up the speaker enclosure I was building for a customer's home theater so I was able to focus back on this project. I got the front trim piece glued on:

2014-02-26215140_zpsc9e80878.jpg

After that I got all the edges sanded down, rounded over, and sealed. All that is left is to wait for the edge seal to dry, then I can paint and carpet. Hopefully that will happen later today.

2014-02-27144217_zps7962b6f8.jpg

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."

Builds:

Edge seal? May sound like a noob question...lol

I just use wood glue and water. If you don't seal the edges of the MDF it soaks up paint like crazy. Makes it a huge pain in the ass to get any kind of decent paint job.

Builds:

Are those tangband drivers? I have 6 5.25" from them I need to find a use for, original plans were close to what you are doing but they wont fit like I want.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived