Second Skin Audio

F-150 Underseat Quad 6.5" Enclosure

those subs are beefy little bastards. My neighbor has 16 of the 8's in his car and the thing sounds pretty damn good. Your box looks damn good, that kid will be happy.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

those subs are beefy little bastards. My neighbor has 16 of the 8's in his car and the thing sounds pretty damn good. Your box looks damn good, that kid will be happy.

Yeah they are fairly impressive little beasts, especially for the money. If heard that their power rating is pretty conservative, hopefully that is the case :-)

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

sweet looking box.....

wheat farmer...?

Yup, that's my day job, I wondered when someone would catch on.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Im running 300wrms to the 6 of 5.25" versions. Let me know how those hold up. What kindve power is planned, did i miss it?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

What kindve power is planned, did i miss it?

The very first post in this thread states that they are tang band drivers (your first question) and that the amp will be a audio technix at400.1. You should really read a thread before asking questions about it, it saves us all from embarrassing little mishaps like the one that just transpired between us.

Archived