Second Skin Audio

Sundown X18 T line

Dude2800

A little piece of me wants to build another t line and make them modular for shows or something. I'm just stuck needing a seat for my kid, so I'll definitely have to build a regular ported box if I have two and a place for my kid.

why not build the t-lines as the seat? :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

That's awesome. Nice work. Have you tested the bandwidth on it? Interested to see how high it will play. Normally T-lines will play a couple octaves above tuning, but I feel that's pretty driver-dependent too.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

On 300 watts it's beast from 20-40 and sounds just like a ported box fro 40 - about 69. I'll have too see how it sounds on full power though before I can say for sure. I'm very underpowered right now. Alt got shipped out yesterday.

Nice,,,, Looks like power...

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived