DIONYSUS'S 02 Eddie Bauer Explorer slow BUDGET build! Update! 18" DC lvl 6 pic!!!

You'll spend more on solder doing a whole build than you will on that crimper. Not to mention, soldering discolors the lugs, is messy and is a fire hazard.

I have a similar crimper to that one and I have a larger one in another style. The other one broke doing some 2/0 lugs but the small one has been bulletproof so far.

Ok cool thank you BB as always!! Soldering is a pain in the ass too doing that many lol! SO I'll order this one, well is the "hammer style" one ok? I only ask cause it's not much cheaper and for being so simple I thought it'd be a lot cheaper so I'm just curious about it.

Don't buy a hammer style crimper. They do not seal the crimp and thus, allow the wire to corrode from the inside out. Best you can hope for with one of those is a couple of years of good service from the crimps. Worst case scenario... one winter season and they'll be shot.

Hydraulic crimpers fuse the lug to the wire and there can be no corrosion in them. Also, you have to use copper lugs with a hydraulic crimper. The chrome plated brass ones will break.

SOunds good! I didn't want a hammer style cause it didn't seem like a good buy compared to the hydraulic one, and looks like more of a pain in the ass but I just figured they would be a lot cheaper since you just wack it and hope for the best....lol :)

EDIT: I got copper lugs from Sky High Ordered already, no cheap ones for me :)

SUNDOWN SAX-100.4 guts anyone!!???

IMG_20140302_192925_zpsw7fnzvof.jpg

IMG_20140302_192857_zpsinajhna6.jpg

IMG_20140302_192910_zpsmabpwvgc.jpg

Thanks again and shout out to my dude B-EAZY for this amp!!! You da MAN, MAYN!!!

Lolllllll. ..u better....:"""B""" getting a plexiglass. ..Fo dat...biotchhhhhhh!!!!!!! ;) ;).

I was thinkin bout it since my CT come wit a plexi back!.....hhmmmmm, You got a good spot to get plexi brother??

toolmaker

for the plexi? Sweeeeet I'll have to give em a holla tmr!

I know the feeling bro. I do this shit for a living and I'm giddy like a schoolgirl when a new package arrives, lol.

Been salivating over these for the past few days....

1980479_1444492849120340_201261024_o.jpg

i see bb hiding all the good stuff!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage