Sundown Audio

Ed Nine5 Came In (pics Of Internals)

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac
Fets control the flow of electrons

black canisters are caps

donuts are transformers

he was kidding. but im glad you cleared it up for him(or anyone else who doesnt know) :)

wow that is awsome. those shoes are killer man. amp ain't to bad either... :D

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Ok I'll take a stab at it.

Here's what I see,

Little black canister things, i know they smell funny when the catch fire when the top comes off, Oh and don't touch the prongs if they fall off :blink:

oh man, you have no idea how fun capacitors can be! just go around shocking your friends with them! Its priceless :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest MegaloManiac

bassknob wasnt working but i fixed it let me copy and paste my response from a dif thread about it :)

I solved it! turns out you have to turn on on-board LPF Xover for it to function along with the remote on switch. Which is IMO silly and makes that remote switch absolutely pointless if I have to turn on on-board xover anyways for it to work even if im active.

so i am turning on that xover and setting the frequency just to the highest it can, since im active signal will Xovered regardless when it hits amp.

Guest MegaloManiac
why the ED hate? do they not do rated power or something? poor customer service or reliability?

Ben Milne (owner of eD) is a shady mother fucker, poor business ethics, liar, censors his forum like nazis, and poopy deadener products, and bad customer service at times.

yes i am a hypocrite cause i vowed i would never buy from them...but he is changing his ways compared to the past imo...but he still is a shady cat

Ben Milne (owner of eD) is a shady mother fucker, poor business ethics, liar, censors his forum like nazis, and poopy deadener products, and bad customer service at times.

yes i am a hypocrite cause i vowed i would never buy from them...but he is changing his ways compared to the past imo...but he still is a shady cat

yea i hate that piece of shit :angry: Im banned from there fourms now because i posted i had a problem with my subs. Isint that what they are for?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

aha, now I got you...I'd noticed anti-ED stuff on other forums too, just never bothered to inquire. oh well, thier products dont fit my needs right now anyway :D